It’s enrollment season again. For decades, the traditional enrollment process saw students waking up early, shuffling to different school offices to submit documents, and standing in line for long periods just to enroll.
To change the game of college admissions, Mapúa Malayan Digital College (MMDC) introduces the latest technology to build for enrollment: MMDC EnrollMate – your digital enrollment buddy. As a digital-first college, this free web app enables MMDC applicants to easily complete their college application forms and enrollment process through their computer or mobile device. With MMDC EnrollMate, the entire enrollment process can be completed anytime and anywhere, even in the comfort of the applicant’s own home, and within a day.
MMDC is constantly innovating to create modern, empowering platforms that are true to MMDC’s mission. By using the MMDC EnrollMate app, students can enjoy better college experiences, live better lives, and gain the skills and abilities to contribute to a better nation.
How MMDC EnrollMate makes enrollment easy
After submitting an application form for their desired MMDC degree program, applicants will receive an email with their MMDC EnrollMate login credentials. Upon activating their MMDC EnrollMate account, with a few clicks, applicants can:
- Complete the MMDC application forms and upload initial documents
- Get an introductory review of Problems, Projects, and Cases (PPC).
- Submit the mandatory documents required by the Commission on Higher Education (CHEd)
- Join subjects and choose from morning, afternoon, or evening class schedules
- View enrollment fees and select payment options
- Upload proof of student payment
- Receive a welcome message after enrollment
“In support of the needs of today’s students, the MMDC EnrollMate web app is part of MMDC’s commitment to deliver student-centered services through various technologies and digital platforms,” said Chester Catilago, Ed Tech Director of MMDC. Given the challenges presented by traditional enrollment processes, this innovation is an important step in our shared ambition to make academic excellence in Mapúan more accessible and affordable for the current generation of students.
Computer Device Offering
Since MMDC requires all students to have a computer to access learning materials and services, students can avail a laptop device through a lease-to-own agreement that includes an additional fee per term. In this program, students keep their laptop devices after 30 months of payments.
Enrollment Fee Inclusions
- Tuition, academic, and administrative fees
- Postpaid pocket WiFi with Php 300 monthly data allocation
- Free access to all school platforms such as Experiential Learning System, Wiley-online library, and Google Workspace
- Access globally recognized curriculum-based courses from LinkedIn Learning and Coursera
- Funding and support of the Student Club
- Multi-channel support for students
Discover your gateway to Mapúan academic excellence with the MMDC Asenso Scholarship. Open to all students nationwide but given to the first 500 enrollees, grantees can save up to P20,000 in tuition and miscellaneous fees throughout the academic year. Light load, full load, and even working students are eligible to apply. The deadline for the Scholarship application is August 20, 2023.
For more details on the MMDC Asenso Scholarship, visit https://www.mmdc.mcl.edu.ph/asenso-scholarship/
Term 1 Classes for SY 2023-2024 will begin on August 22, 2023.
To apply visit www.mmdc.mcl.edu.ph.