Rimini St. two free, online tools that work in minutes to help Oracle and SAP clients identify and unlock significant potential savings from their current ERP investments: Rimini Street Savings Calculator for Oracle and Rimini Street Savings Calculator for SAP. Clients who choose Rimini Street have saved more than $7 billion to date, while receiving more responsive and higher quality software support and a partnership that improves their operational success.
The Value of Oracle and SAP Vendor Maintenance Fees Decreases Over Time
Oracle and SAP’s annual software support revenue is typically more than 90%, meaning software vendors can spend less than 10% of their client’s annual fees on providing services. This can cause many gaps against service needs, such as support for custom configurations and customized code (“add-ons”) common to many Oracle and SAP licenses.
After some number of years, Oracle and SAP arbitrarily downgrade the range of services available for a particular release level – but are known to continue charging the same fee (or more ) than if full support is available for the release and push for upgrades and migrations to their latest product releases that may not benefit a particular client.
For those who choose to follow the roadmap dictated by the vendor, the total cost of ownership of the ERP system will usually only increase, even if choosing to upgrade or continue operations with their current release.
Rimini Street Solutions Delivers High Value
Rimini Street provides an annual support solution to help Oracle and SAP clients reverse this costly, systemic challenge by offering an immediate 50% savings on annual support fees and these other important benefits:
- Named, dedicated lead engineer support with an average of 20 years of experience supported by hundreds of engineering talent worldwide
- Guaranteed 10-minute response on priority cases, with an average of less than two minutes, to respond and resolve issues faster, 24/7/365
- Support for customizations at the same vendor-provided code level
- Guaranteed 15 additional years of support from the time of contracting to get the most value out of the current ERP release
- Avoid risk associated with system upgrades and migration challenges
Rimini Street Provides Clients with $7B Savings and Strategic Project Funding
“Industry analysts estimate that most companies spend around 90% of their IT budget on day-to-day operating costs, leaving only 10% for investing in innovation. Rimini Street can help dramatically reduce that 90% to 60% of its service solutions, enabling clients to refocus more money, staff and time on strategic initiatives and projects,” said Seth A. Ravin , CEO, president and chairman, Rimini Street, Inc .
Select examples of Rimini Street clients include:
HCX Technology Partners, a Philippines-based digital business solutions provider that manages 60,000 perpetual Oracle PeopleSoft licenses for its clients, used Rimini Street to help “reduce the number of people providing support in production and refocusing them on strategic projects and development,” said Crisela de Jesus, department head, HCM and CRM solutions at HCX Technology Partners.
NIBCO, a leading manufacturer of flow control solutions with a rich history dating back to 1904, found that the savings achieved by choosing Rimini Street for SAP’s continued support helped “extending the life of our SAP system and to avoid unnecessary expenditure of money. on upgrades,” said Jeff Miller, director, business relationship management at NIBCO. “We were able to redirect funds acquisitions and create new products. We are now investing in growing NIBCO, not just keeping the lights on. ”
“We invite all companies using Oracle and SAP to take just a few minutes to use our Savings Calculators,” said David Rowe, chief product officer and executive vice president, global transformation at Rimini Street. “Most organizations are happy to learn the savings from a Rimini Street switch are more than 50% savings in annual support fees, but can also include savings from avoiding forced upgrade just to keep full support, support for customizations at no additional charge, and more efficient support processes. The discovery can be eye-opening and extremely opportunistic for your business.”
Explore Rimini Street’s entire portfolio of ultra-responsive, reliable and proven support, managed services, security, integration, monitoring, professional services and Rimini ONE™ end-to-end outsourcing solutions for SAP, Oracle and Salesforce applications to support competitive advantage, profitability and growth.